In addition to Sustainable Urbanism, Green Infrastructure and Ecosystem Services already mentioned, PlanGreen offers the following to help you meet your sustainability goals:
- Climate justice action planning
- Climate Change adaptation strategies
- Charrette planning and implementation/stakeholder involvement
- Design and development guidelines including form-based codes
- Green building program design
- Green infrastructure policy and planning
- Neighborhood planning
- Transit oriented development strategies
- Transportation enhancements for pedestrians and bicyclists
- Waterfront and brownfield redevelopment strategies
- Speaker and tour leader on regenerative strategies
We partner with other firms with complimentary skills to meet your specific needs.
Mary came to us offering to partner with one of our clients to pursue the first round of HUD-DOT-EPA Sustainable Community Initiative grants. She is not afraid to dig in and quickly learn all that she can about a community’s priorities and how they interface with regional, state, and federal priorities—a complex task. Although we did not win on the first round, she helped us write a very competitive proposal. She was certainly on top of policy and programs, especially the Sustainable Community program, which made her an important part of the team.
Principal, Leland Consulting Group